Here at Skin Care By Jewls, I use PCA Peels for all my skin (corrective) work. PCA is an outstanding company dedicated to providing the latest in skin care science and has superceeded my expectations on continuing education and client support! I encourage you to visit PCA online and review the available peels and home care and come on into the spa to start making some amazing improvement to your overall skin health! Jewls
Skin-Chemical Peels are an integral part of skin health as we mature. Our skin needs to be told when, how and how much to exfoliate! The whole trick about skin health is cleansing, exfoliating (through physical/chemical methods) and building it back up. Your skin just simply gets tired and that's what I'm here for. There are many levels of skin peels and typically, it is best to get one per month (alternate light to heavier) and one enzyme/post facial. That's two treatments per month. Then follow a simple home professional skin care regimen prescribed by Jewls to receive the greatest benefits. I do make it easier to save a little money by utilizing my VIP Program which also gives you 15% off ALL skin care products. I also offer the Discount Tuesday program. There is NO reason to use substandard skin care (over the counter) on your face anymore and YES it really does make a huge difference.
What do Chemical Peels do for the skin?
- Encourage cell turnover - remove dead-old skin and rebuild with healthy new skin
- Peel off imperfections and "level" the skin - this means removing/improving wrinkles
- Peel off hyperpigmentation and lighten dark patches
- Chemical Peels should be done every single month for healthy, vibrant skin!
- Chemical Peels are so advanced now, that you truly can go out the next day depending on how many layers and what type of peel is used
- The "foundation" for healthy skin is cleansing and EXFOLIATING properly!
- Basically, we want to tell our skin when and how much to "shed" - thicker skins need more exfoliation verses a porcelain type skin
- Come in to see me for a Signature Facial and discuss what services would benefit your skin the most
- Join the VIP Program - $135/month - includes Chemical Peels, Micro's, Cupping, Spray Tanning and more! View the links below
- Conveniently located in Lakewood Ranch off of I75 with easy access from Sarasota and Bradenton