CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN 16 MINUTES!
ELECTROCEUTICALS FOR OPTIMAL FUNCTIONALITY
BEMER IN JOINT COLLABORATION WITH NASA!
BEMER International is collaborating with NASA to develop a space suit utilizing BEMER technology!
Julie MacMillan is an Idependent BEMER Distributor (IBD)
My personal testimonial...
"In only 3 weeks of using BEMER, I noticed a significance spike in my metabolism and energy! This alone tells me BEMER is for REAL! ", Julie MacMillan (IBD)
Some more things I am noticing with prolonged use of BEMER (I will keep updating this list as I notice more things):
(I REFER TO THIS TECHNOLOGY AS MY OWN PERSONAL "FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH"...Best Investment thus far!)
- Increased energy
- My neck and lower face area is firmer and tighter (after using the BEMER red light)
- Lower back discomfort has lessened
- Lost 8lbs (in 3 weeks)
- Face firmer
- Keratosis on legs starting to disappear - smoother skin on my legs
- Cellulite on upper thighs lessening (almost completely gone) - lymphatic system improving
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF BEMER THERAPY:
- Any individual who has had a cell, tissue, and/or organ transplant AND is taking immunosuppressive therapy to minimuze the potential of tissue rejection. Other conditions where immunosuppresive therapy is utilized, such as autoimmune disease or dermatological disease, are not contraindications for the usage of BEMER Therapy.
- Implantable devices (pacemaker, defibrillator, brain stimulator) should check with the medical device manufacturer to ensure that there will not be any adverse effects using the BEMER with the implantable medical device. The maximum averge flux density of BEMER at its highest output level is 150uT (micro Tesla). BEMER may be used with all other implantable medical devices including but not limited to: metal screws, plates, rods, pinds, staples, sutures, mesh, etc.
- Pre-Post-surgery recommendations: BEMER may be utilized up to the time of surgical procedure. Post surgery usage of BEMER therapy is recommended 24 hours post. If an individual would like to use the BEMER within 24 hours post-surgery, they should receive approval from their physician.
Complaints, symptoms and/or diseases must be evaluated by a physician/primary care provider prior to the application of BEMER Therapy.
Prescribed medications should only be altered or changed after consulting with the treating physician. During pregnancy, BEMER should only be used after consulting with the treating physician.
Unexplained physical reaction during the BEMER Therapy should be evaluated by the treating physician to ensure the appropriate intervention. In case of question regarding BEMER Therapy, the physician is advised to contact the BEMER Medical Expert Center (MEC).
The BEMER Therapy is an important complementary option for physician/healthcare providers and is not intended to replace other medical treatments.
We are now allowed to use Vasomotion and Micro-circulation when we talk with prospects and customers! The B-Pad and the B-Spot do have the FDA Class 2 medical classification - the rest; B-Light, B-Sit and the B-Body, will remain a Class 1 medical classification with the FDA.